[Koha] Simplest way to print labels?

Renier Nel rnel at stpeters.nsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 12 11:11:43 NZDT 2012

Hi Peter

A while back we had to set up printing labels and we used the label
templates in Koha (found at Tools > Label Creator). I set up a template by
measuring the page and setting to measurements and additional information
(eg, No. of columns etc.) into a new template. To use the new template,
just add a new batch and then export. It will ask which template you want
to use.

Not sure if this is the type of template that you are after but I thought I
would share it with you in case it is what you were looking for.

Regards,

Renier Nel
IT Technical Assistant
Email:  rnel at stpeters.nsw.edu.au