[Koha] Purchase request vanishes into thin air?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Nov 8 06:54:59 NZDT 2012

Koha version 3.08.05.
 I tested the purchase suggestion feature  - as I understand,  it should
come straight to the Koha admin e-mail address.  But it doesn't (I checked
the spam folder too).

We have purchase suggestions enabled. . . OPAC user login is off, Anon.
suggestions is set to allow.
is there another setting somewhere I need to check?
The e-mailing of lists seems to work fine (with the From: being the Koha
admin e-mail address) so the problem isn't in the admin address.
It also makes me wonder if we are not getting error messages (we haven't
gotten any yet, either we're very lucky or something is awry???)
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler