[Koha] Addition to Koha Web Page as a Koha Support Provider / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.

Doruk Fisek dfisek at ozguryazilim.com.tr
Sat Nov 3 06:26:46 NZDT 2012

Hi,

 As per the web page here, I'm sending e-mail to this list (hope I'm
not doing anything wrong) :
 http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

 We would appreciate if you could add us to the list of companies
that provide paid Koha support in Koha web page.

 Here are our company details:

*************

    Company Name: Ozgur Yazilim A.S.

    Contact Person: Doruk Fisek

    Contact email: info at ozguryazilim.com.tr

    Website:
    http://ozguryazilim.com.tr/bt-altyapi-cozumleri/kutuphane-otomasyonu

    Telephone: +90-212-2799150, +90-312-4240133

    Address: Nisbetiye Mh. Baslik Sk. 2/5 Levent, 34340,
Besiktas-Istanbul

    Short description of your services:
    At Ozgur Yazilim AS we can help you deploy and migrate to Koha. We
specialize in deployment and importing data from your current library
software. Training courses are available for librarians (supplementary
course notes included). We also provide hosted Koha solutions and
day-to-day support for the librarian personnel. Based in Istanbul and
Ankara, we're capable of offering nationwide services in Turkey.

 We're looking forward to your response.

                   Doruk

--
Özgür Yazılım A.Ş. ~ #