[Koha] how to undo global due date?

jrhsigler jrhsigler at gmail.com
Thu May 31 02:30:07 NZST 2012

Greetings,

I need some help with a problem I've encountered in the circulation rules.
About six months ago I set a global due date for May 17, the end of the
semester. Since then, we've updated Koha a couple times, and I can no longer
find the page where I set the global due date. (From my reading, it appears
that this feature has been replaced with circ rules?) The system is still
maintaining the May 17 due date. I'm not sure how to reset this. In the
meantime, every time I check out a book, I have to confirm the action and
manually create due dates. All books checked out now are immediately overdue

I've made sure that there are no hard due dates set in the circulation
rules, but this hasn't made any difference.

Thanks for your time and help!