[Koha] Problems with the Koha wiki - registration and editing for new users

Massoud Alshareef massoud at kwareict.com
Wed May 30 23:36:02 NZST 2012

Hello David,

Thank you for sharing your case with us in regard to Koha wiki page
problem. A friend of mine from Algeria, Kouider Bounama, is also facing the
same issue: his email is yet to be confirmed. I though by being able to
login I should be able to submit koha library records in our region.
Looking at the Presences page, I realized that I still need my
email confined like you and Bounama.

I think you are correct; the problem seems to be caused by a bug and yes I
support your suggestion to submit a bug report. Would it be convenient for
you to do the submission?

Thanks
Massoud M. AlShareef,

                         عالم الانجازات ينحاز دوماً مع المتفائلين
The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist!

KnowledgeWare Technologies
(P.O. Box 230-312)
Riyadh 11321, Saudi Arabia
Cel: +966 505 307 267
massoud at kwareict.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This communication and any attachments hereto contain
information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure, and may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, as well as other applicable laws. The information is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent entrusted with the
responsibility of delivering the message to the intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying or distribution of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication by mistake, please delete and notify the sender immediately.
Thank your for your compliance.