[Koha] [Koha-devel] branchcode/ldap

Elliott Davis tdavis at uttyler.edu
Wed May 30 03:12:43 NZST 2012

Samuel,

The branchcode allows you to assign patrons coming in from your ldap config to a certain branch.

For example if you have multiple libraries and multiple ldap configurations you could assign people from one ldap tree to a certain branch and people from a different ldap tree to a different branch.

This usually isn't the case and you can generally just hard code the branch value for your library in the branchcode field.

Ex:     <branchcode   is="">TYLER</branchcode>

Hope that helps!

Elliott Davis