[Koha] koha --> ldap: error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat May 26 01:32:24 NZST 2012

Samuel desseaux <samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr>
> not well-formed (invalid token) at line 280, column 15, byte 11694 at
> /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Output.pm
> line 31. [...]
>
> I think to a mapping's problem but i need your opinion.
>
> My ldap's conf is the following
> <ldapserver id=”ldapserver” listenref=”ldapserver”>

I think it's more fundamental.  The XML cannot be understood (parsed).
You must not put curly quotes in XML.  Use straight quotes.

Also if you have any unusual characters in any values, you should
replace them with equivalent &#x00FF; type hex codes (00FF is y-umlaut).
http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/latin_1_supplement.html might help.

xmllint --noout koha-conf.xml # will check that it is OK.

Hope that helps,