[Koha] Debian Installation for KOHA

felix chisoni felixchisoni at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:23:02 NZST 2012

I have finally downloaded the debian-6.0.5-i386-iso (191.00mb-
napoleon.um.se) and copied it on a CD.  It is a small installation
image from Debian website. This morning, I was trying to install it
for testing. Whilst it was scanning the mirrors, It indicated this
warning "Bad archive mirror). It appears the reason is my poor
internet connection. I am expecting to work overnight when the speed
is at least faster.

I am not sure if I have made any mistake.

Please advise

--
Felix Chisoni (College Librarian)
St Luke's College of Nursing & Midwifery
Email  : felixchisoni at gmail.com