[Koha] Data Migration from Koha 2.2.9 to 3.6

Paolo Bizzarri paolo_bizzarri at yahoo.it
Sat May 19 19:30:52 NZST 2012

Hi Felix,
Recently I did a migration from 2.2 to 3.4.
My experience had been to make a new installation
of Koha and then make an import/export of data
from the old the new installation.
In this way I made some multiple correction to the
marc records using MarcEdit and put clear data on
the new koha system.
Best Regards.
Paolo.