[Koha] Fwd: Can anyone help a new Koha user?

Arslan Farooq arslanone at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:41:17 NZST 2012

Did not include Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz, but later thought my reply may
help someone else. So...

Stewart, I think you should include Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz in the Cc
because may be another person may read your message and be able to help you
or answer your questions better than me.... for example the part about
whether to install and run Linux from a Flash drive. I hope now someone may
answer you about that, and may be correct me.

And Felix, this may also help you... the part about Live Cds.