[Koha] Show us your OPACs

Kate kate.lomax at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:07:32 NZST 2012

Not my OPAC, but I like what they've done with the national archives
library site: http://tna.koha-ptfs.co.uk

One of the things that I've been working on sporadically is a CSS template
for koha opac customisations - basically a skeleton stylesheet to use as a
starting point for modifying the look of the OPAC (with lots of comments to
use as a guide). Is this something that would be of interest to anyone (or
is this something that someone has already created that they'd like to
share/collaborate on)?

thanks,
Kate