[Koha] Touring around Europe after KohaCon

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 17 12:19:46 NZST 2012

Hi Koha folks,

After KohaCon I'm going to be spending some time in Europe, working with
Catalyst's EU branch in Brighton, BibLibre in France and BSZ in Germany,
followed by a bit of working-holiday, probably around the Netherlands.
While there, I'll be available to give demos, training, and whatever
else people might be interested in.

The training and demos can be to libraries/librarians, or if other Koha
developers want to know about technical stuff (especially but not
exclusively the sysadmin side of things, or migration), that's an option.

So if you know any libraries in or around these places that are thinking
about Koha, or want to see how it works, or want to talk about services
related to Koha, or anything else in this vein: please put them in touch
with me, I'll be able to arrange to travel to them.

My rough dates over that way are from the start of June (when KohaCon
is) to about the middle of September.

(Also: if anyone here wants to meet up for a beer while I'm nearby, feel
free to let me know :)

Robin.