[Koha] Recent Comments page

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Thu May 17 08:40:33 NZST 2012

Sue:

I found the cemetary link on your Koha OPAC site interesting. Here's a
sample pull I was looking at:

http://public.stdc.govt.nz/cemeteries/

Record Number : 	4425
Name : 	Estate of Charlotte Ann Smith
Section : 	Eltham General Anglican
New Plot ID : 	105
Block : 	10
Row :
Old Plot No : 	16
Interment Status : 	Occupied
Plot Notes :
X Coord :
Y Coord:
Funeral Co-ordinator :
Date Of Death : 	12/12/1964
Date Of Interment : 	14/12/1964
Date Of Birth :
Type Of Interment : 	Burial
Depth Of Plot : 	Double
Deceased Age - Years : 	0
- Months : 	0
- Weeks :
- Days :
- Hours :
Occupation :
Place Of Death :
Marital Status :
Gender :
Denomination : 	Anglican
Nationality :
Birth Place :
Headstone Photo :
Officiating :

Obviously this isn't databased in Koha, so apparently you have this in a
custom (Microsoft?) database?

Anyone:

I rather wonder if DSpace would be a good DB for this type of info?

Greg Lawson
Network Administrator
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway