[Koha] Listing update-or-removal requests

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed May 16 19:01:00 NZST 2012

The following entries on http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/
have email addresses that bounce, discovered during kohacon-related
tasks.

Busara Core Solutions
Email: bmugambi at gmail.com, mugambi at busara.co.ke
Categories: Africa, Uncategorized
host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [173.194.78.27]: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Only the address @busara seems to fail, so I guess it could be fixed
just by removing that address from the listing.  Is that OK?

The following have only bouncing email addresses. So I guess from
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
that I should ask the Koha webmasters to consider removing them if
updates aren't supplied.  Is that OK?

Pakistan Library Automation Group (PakLAG)
Email: paklagkoha at paklag.org
Categories: Asia, Pakistan
host paklag.org [184.107.71.193]: 550 Mailbox quota exceeded

OSLO Ltd  OSLO Ltd
Email: peter at oslo.ie
Categories: Europe, Ireland, Uncategorized
host aspmx.l.google.com [173.194.78.27]: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Sorry to suggest that, but I feel it gives potential users a bad
impression if unreachable support companies are listed on the official
website.

Hope that helps,