[Koha] Issue with HOLDS

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Fri May 4 07:51:33 NZST 2012

Hello everyone,

   We're using Koha 3.2.2 and have the "AllowOnShelfHolds" setting set to
Allow, but we are unable to place a HOLD on anything that is currently on
the shelf.  Every attempt yields "Sorry, none of these items can be placed
on hold.".  We can place a hold on any item currently checked out however.
Would anyone have any ideas of where I should look to get this working?
We'd like patrons to be able to search from home a place a HOLD that we then
get emailed to us and we will set it aside for them in the library to pick
up.

Thanks!