[Koha] Installing on an Amazon EC2 Debian Squeeze

Paul Orkiszewski orkiszewskip at appstate.edu
Sat Mar 31 03:11:12 NZDT 2012

Hi all.

Can someone help a newbie get pointed in the right direction?  I'm
trying to get a working installation of Koha on an Amazon EC2 Debian
Squeeze virtual machine and have:

- followed http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.6_on_Debian_Squeeze
- followed notes in /usr/share/doc/koha-common/README.Debian
- created a site which I can find in the terminal

If I understand correctly I should now be able to go to my site -
http://ec2-23-20-143-204.compute-1.amazonaws.com - and see something at
/koha or /kohadmin, but nothing's there.

I think I'm missing something glaringly obvious ...

Paul

*Paul Orkiszewski*
Coordinator of Library Technology Services / Associate Professor
University Library
Appalachian State University
218 College Street
P.O. Box 32026