[Koha] [Koha-docs] Arabic Koha Docs

Stefano Barale s.barale at erentil.com.br
Thu Mar 29 12:40:08 NZDT 2012

Dear Nicole and Karam,
sorry to bother you, but beside the manual in Arabic, do you have any
idea about how to make Koha work for Arabic books in the DB?
We have successfully installed and configured it for English, but -even
if Unicode has been chosen at all levels- the saving and retrieval of
Arabic records with Marc21 is apparently NOT working.
It's a week I'm stuck on this and I cannot find any documentation on
this problem anywhere...
Any hint, for little it may be, is precious.
TIA.
Best,
Stefano

On 28/03/2012 20:44, Nicole Engard wrote:
> There aren't many people on this list and you might get better help by
> emailing the Koha list for Git help.
>
> Nicole
>
> 2012/3/28 Karam Qubsi<karamqubsi at gmail.com>:
>> Hi im trying to edit koha manual in Arabic,we used the git clone and we got
>> the latest version working on .
>>
>> but we trying to translate and edit the latest released version 3.6 , and I
>> noticed that the version of docs I have pull to my PC is for  V.3.8
>>
>> Im new to git , any advice please :)
>>
>> and can you explain the processes that i have to follow to get a better
>> translated version
>>
>> and when we finish translation and editing our new version of Arabic manual
>> and push it with git it will appear for the latest V.3.8 or  for V3.6
>> that released
>>
>> thanks a lot
>>
>> Karam Qubsi
>>  From Arab support for koha ILS

*Stefano Barale*/Owner//, Erentil.net/
Tel: +39 3495657814| Mobile: same
s.barale at erentil.net

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/KM4Learn> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanobarale>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/KM4Learn> 	Latest tweet:
http://t.co/8BHnscDf | Facebook users beware: Don't use the word 'Book'
| Mental Sickness Spreading at FB headquarters? Follow @KM4Learn
<http://twitter.com/KM4Learn>Reply
<http://twitter.com/?status=@KM4Learn%20&in_reply_to_status_id=185093982362144770&in_reply_to=KM4Learn>Retweet
<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40KM4Learn%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F8BHnscDf%20%7C%20Facebook%20users%20beware%3A%20Don%27t%20use%20the%20word%20%27Book%27%20%7C%20Mental%20Sickness%20Spreading%20at%20FB%20headquarters%3F>  22:00
Mar-28 <http://twitter.com/KM4Learn/statuses/185093982362144768>

Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=20&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_20>
CLICK HERE.