[Koha] Koha Support provider

Miguel Ferreira mferreira at keep.pt
Fri Mar 30 09:51:24 NZDT 2012

Dear Koha developers,

My name is Miguel Ferreira and I represent a Portuguese company called KEEP SOLUTIONS that offers services to institutions that want to adopt Koha in their libraries. For over 1.5 years we have been working actively in implementing Koha in higher education institutions, translating it into portuguese, fixing bugs and developing minor enhancements.

We would like to get listed as a Koha Support provider

For more information on our company and services please consult - http://www.keep.pt/en/node/186

--
Company Name: KEEP SOLUTIONS, LDA.
Contact Person: Miguel Ferreira
Contact email: info at keep.pt
Website: http://www.keep.pt
Telephone: +351 253066735
Address:
KEEP SOLUTIONS, LDA.
Rua Rosalvo de Almeida, nº 5
4710-429 Braga, Portugal

Short description of services:

Installation, maintenance and support
This service aims to ensure the proper operation of the solution during the whole period of the maintenance contract. The service includes the implementation of Koha with custom design, installation of add-ons, hosting of application servers with SLA and helpdesk.

Data migration
The migration service includes data extraction, processing and importing of information (e.g. catalogue, authority records, user information, etc.). from other library management systems.

Systems integration
This service includes the integration of Koha with current systems available at the institution, e.g. acquisitions management software, user management systems (e.g. LDAP and others), chat-based helpdesk systems, invoicing systems, etc.

Training
KEEP SOLUTIONS offers a training course entitled "Koha - training course for managers and librarians." The course has a duration of 6 hours and aims to enable trainees to efficiently operate and manage the Koha software.

--

Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,
Miguel Ferreira