[Koha] Call for Nominations: Roles for 3.10

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:59:04 NZDT 2012

Just a bump... we still need a Translation Manager (someone with a
non-English first language preferred), and specific module maintainers.
More bug wranglers are always welcome, too!

We have single candidates for the other single-person positions, which will
make the voting quite... limited.  Anyone interested in running for
Documentation Manager, Quality Assurance Manager or Release Manager should
add their names before next Wednesday, April 4, 2012.  A brief description
of your goals, philosophy or platform would be appreciated; we already know
what our incumbent candidates are planning to do.

Cheers,

-Ian

He aha te mea nui o te ao?
He tangata!