[Koha] Fines Column in OPAC

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Mar 27 02:21:54 NZDT 2012

> Does the Fines column on the My Summary page in the OPAC ever show
> anything other than 'No'?  Does it show the fine amount? Or is it
> broken at this time?

The script looks at lines in accountlines which have an item number:

			if ( $ac->{'itemnumber'} == $issue->{'itemnumber'} ) {
				$charges += $ac->{'amountoutstanding'}
				  if $ac->{'accounttype'} eq 'F';
				$charges += $ac->{'amountoutstanding'}
				  if $ac->{'accounttype'} eq 'L';
			}

...and only increments the amount if the "type" is "F" or "L," though
I'm not sure what those mean. If you create a manual invoice and
include the barcode number that creates an entry with an itemnumber in
accountlines, enabling the script to pick it up for display.

The template only shows yes or no:

[% IF ( ISSUE.charges ) %]Yes[% ELSE %]No[% END %]

It should probably say this instead:

[% IF ( ISSUE.charges ) %][% ISSUE.charges %][% ELSE %]No[% END %]

...although that gives unformatted output of the number. Do we have a
T:T currency filter yet?

Does anyone know other situations in which accountlines would have an
entry tied to an itemnumber? Should the scope of what kind of charges
are display here be expanded to include rental charges?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries