[Koha] zebra permissions in 3.6

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Mar 9 04:23:04 NZDT 2012

All,
I'm still having trouble with permissions with zebra indexing in a new
test installation of Koha 3.6 - this time  using  3.6.4. I followed the
instructions at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha to
install.  I've checked as many of  the permissions using the config
files and  against the 3.4 installation as I can find  and verified the
ownership to be koha, but realize that there may be others somewhere
that I don't know about.

What is happening is that using ./rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -x -r   cleans
the index but doesn't rebuild it.  It also doesn't write to the the
/var/log subdirectory.  I know that the bibliographic records are there
because I can see them in the database and pull them up by biblionumber.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824