[Koha] Patron image import

Laquerre, Anthony Anthony.Laquerre at ccsr.qc.ca
Tue Mar 6 04:03:54 NZDT 2012

Hi Chris,
FYI :
Strange, but I also fight couple of hours last week with that problem.
Impossible for me to use the bulk import of patron picture.
Always getting : "*WARNING:* This image *not* imported because the cardnumber and filename is missing."

I did look at everything mention in the official doc without success.
File in txt vs cardnumber vs picture size vs tab or comma for separator, filename etc.
I try pretty much everything I can think of.
I even try it on a master branch demo ( http://catalog.bywatersolutions.com/ ) and still getting the same error.

We did not have the time yet to look at the code, but I do beleive this is a real bug.

Anthony