[Koha] stumped, please help with err: can't call method "subfield" on undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Mar 5 21:36:37 NZDT 2012

On 5 March 2012 21:30, archer <fayad.fami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris, Thank you. I am going to deploy the community version. Any chance you
> can comment on feature differences of both versions besides the payed
> support.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding. There is Koha
developed by the Koha community (of which there are numerous
companies, libraries, developers and users involved)  which lives at
http://koha-community.org and then there is the Liblime fork.

Koha itself has a lot of support, both paid and unpaid.
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

The idea that there is paid version and a community version is a
misnomer, there is Koha, freely available to everyone, and then there
is both paid and unpaid support for it. I can't comment on what
Liblime does, because we have no part of that.

So there isn't some kind of open core/ fauxpen source thing going on
with Koha. If you get Koha from http://koha-community.org you get Koha
and then you can choose what support you want. I have no idea what you
get if you choose to download the Liblime fork.

I hope this clears it up.

Chris