[Koha] Deleting duplicate biblios and biblios without items

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:33:40 NZDT 2012

You can only do it from the command line.  I would back up your
database and then to delete the bibs without items run these three
commands in MySQL:

INSERT into deletedbiblio (SELECT * FROM biblio where biblionumber NOT
IN (SELECT biblionumber from items));
INSERT into deletedbiblioitems (SELECT * FROM biblioitems where
biblionumber NOT IN (SELECT biblionumber from items));
DELETE FROM biblio where biblionumber NOT IN (SELECT biblionumber from items);

For duplicates, there are reports to help you find duplicates but not
to delete them:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Duplicate_titles

Nicole