[Koha] Koha Cataloging and idzebra Issues (was Re: 8 Perl Modules are Not Detected ... (was Re: .. CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server))

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 16:38:48 NZST 2012

Hi Bernardo,

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
<bgkriegel at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> To look messages try adding "-v" for verbose.
>
> rebuild_zebra.pl print no messages, unless there are errors

Doing:
# /usr/local/bin/perl bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b  -w -v

and the output message is:
http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/30123112

But still, I do not see any zebra process running afterwards, and no
result found on OPAC page: http://goo.gl/eMeqp .

> Try looking the zebra logs. If there are permissions problems, zebra will
> not run.

I do not know yet where the idzebra log is on my system. Where is it
on my /usr/local install?

> You have done a single install, look if all the files belongs to the correct
> user,

All my files/directories on my 'single install' are belong to current
user (/home/library), and the USER and GROUP variable on
koha-zebra-ctl.sh file is koha.

My user and group named koha:
# id koha
uid=32011(koha) gid=32013(koha) groups=32013(koha)

Any suggestion why the issue is still happening?

Thanks in advance, and have a nice weekend! :)

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi.