[Koha] Can I get a sponsor(s) to assist poor schools in Zambia?

Raphael Chisanga Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:22:13 NZST 2012

I am a retired ICT Zambian.
I have got passion to help the needy Libraries in this country, Zambia
in Central Africa..
They seem to be interested in getting their Libraries automated using
Koha but they lack funding.

I have successfully installed Koha 3.2 in two institutions with some
struggles in terms of funding the two projects.

How can  I get donors through this forum so that together we can help
our communities especially the youth?

I can be contacted via my email or on the following cell numbers +260
955 914581 or

                      +260 965 914581 or

                      +260 975 914581 or

                      +260 955 696286