[Koha] Upgrade.

Estel Porras orlib at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 04:44:53 NZST 2012

Hi All, just a couple questions. We have upgraded to the newest version of  Koha, and there have been a couple changes that I don't care for. I was wondering if I can change them. 1. The first is when I am doing a checkout history query it gives me the listing alphabetically by patrons last name. It used to be by date, with the most current being at the top [of the listing]. This is much more desirable, and much less confusing. Can I get that back to the way it was?

2. When I check out to a patron it used to have the last item checked out at the top, now it can be in the middle somewhere. This is confusing if the scanner beeps [as happens here sometimes] and it doesn't really read the barcode. Consequently we need to make sure that the item has registered. When the item scanned was at the top of the list it was easy to keep track of, now if the customer has a dozen items, it takes time on every title [you have to look at the entire list]. There was something else, but I can't think of it right now. This list has been a tremendous help, so thanks to all.

 Have a great day, ~Estel~
Orland Free Library
333 Mill St.
Orland CA. 95963