[Koha] No errors, but no search results

ShaneGreen shane at creative-entropy.com
Sat Jun 23 06:02:09 NZST 2012

We ran zebra interactively and all sorts of problems showed up.  There were
four errors to correct, a missing file and couple of permissions to change.
. .enough stuff that we can't remember the details exactly.  But searches
are working now!  We still need to set up the chron job, etc. but the
important thing is that a search produces results.

Thank you to everyone on the forum and the emails we received. You pointed
us in the right direction!
(posting this to the General and Zebra sections since we received help in
both)