[Koha] No errors, but no search results

ShaneGreen shane at creative-entropy.com
Fri Jun 22 06:17:41 NZST 2012

Hello,

We have installed and are hosting Koha for a new local library. Everything
seems to be running fine with the exception of Zebra. With the help of the
forums we have eliminated all the zebra error messages, but we still do not
get any
results when searching.

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/default-idx-no-such-file-td5716932.html

This community is below the poverty level and so we have donated our servers
and time.  Any debugging we hire will have to come out of our own pockets,
but
we are at a standstill and so something has to be done.

If you've got suggestions we'd love to hear them.  Or if you're great at
debugging, tell us what you'll charge to get it working.

Smacking my forehead against the keyboard. . . .