[Koha] How to add title 245$a in index searches for record matchingrule

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Jun 19 21:25:33 NZST 2012

Hi Amit,

forwarding your mail back to the mailing list so other people can read and help if they have an idea.

I think if your match treshold is 1000, your score should not be higher than that.

I hope I understand you correctly: You have 10 identical records in one import file. You want the first record to be added to the catalog, the following 9 records should only attach its item to the first record. Is that right?

I think it will not work this way, because when your import adds a new record, it's not indexed for matching immediately. So the other records can't match.

I think what you could do is doing separate imports. A first import with one record for each title, but without item data. After that import got indexed you can do a second import with your items. The matching should work in this case.

The other option is to change your import file to have only one record for each title with multiple items (repeated 952 fields).

Hope that makes sense,

Katrin