[Koha] Net::Z3950::ZOOM via cpan (was Re: Installing Koha on CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server)

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:48:20 NZST 2012

Hi all,

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Andi Sugandi <andisugandi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
> <bgkriegel at gmail.com> wrote:

>> In a situation like yours, I have downloaded and compiled Perl (on
>> /usr/local, 5.14),
>> then I installed all the required modules from CPAN (a long long work)
>> Then Koha. It works.

>> My advice would be not to touch anything in the system.
>> Only install what is needed by Koha in /usr/local
>
> Yes, I understand now, your advices are very valuable, and this issue
> now is solved.

Actually, I find another issue on installing Net::Z3950::ZOOM Perl
Module via cpan on this machine:
http://paste.koha-community.org/455

This also happened before it's upgraded in to newer version (5.16.0), and did:

> force install Net::Z3950::ZOOM

But, I'm afraid it will produce another issue like this one(?):
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2012-June/033118.html

So I ask it first in the list before again doing "force install".

I already filled bug on cpan's:

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have nice weekend! :)

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi.