[Koha] Help with sql statement.

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Sun Jun 10 12:35:26 NZST 2012

Hi Jared,

Thanks for responding on a weekend :).  I changed the statement to:

SELECT b.code,c.code,COUNT(*)
  FROM borrowers WHERE DATE(dateenrolled)  between <<Date between (yyyy-mm-dd)>>
  AND DATE(dateenrolled) <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and b.code<<Pick your branch|branches>>
  GROUP BY c.code

but its still not producing any data, I am thinking that I am missing something else maybe a left/right join on something.

Orginal SQL by Sharon :

SELECT branchcode,categorycode,COUNT(*)
  FROM borrowers WHERE MONTH(dateenrolled) = <<Month enrolled (mm)>> AND YEAR(dateenrolled)= <<Year enrolled (yyyy)>>
  GROUP BY branchcode,categorycode
  ORDER BY branchcode

Please advise,

James Ghiorzi