[Koha] Date format

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 00:54:40 NZST 2012

Dear Sandeep,

Do the following steps in Excel, If you open the excel sheet with open
office, then:

1. Select whole column to which you want to apply the required date format.
2. Right click on any cell, and select Format cell, under Number tag option,
Select Date format, in right pane select the desired format i.e. 1999-11-30,
the Format Code is YYYY-MM-DD for that as you see under the same window,
when you select that.
3. Apply or Click OK the whole column now set to ur required format.

If you are using MS Office 2007 or 2010 then the steps are like below:

1. Select whole column to which you want to apply the required date format.
2. Right click on any cell, and select Format cell, under Number tag
option, where Date format given, the last option is custom format.
3. Select Custom Format and in right pane under Type Text box, type your
desired format i.e. YYYY-MM-DD, and select that from below as you add that
format.
4. Apply or Click OK the whole column now set to ur required format.

Hope your problem will solved now.

BR//

Sunil