[Koha] problems with Zebra on Ubuntu 12.04

Howell, Lynda Lynda.Howell at myunion.edu
Sat Jun 2 01:31:30 NZST 2012

Bernardo,

Thank you!

I don't understand why it wasn't running, but I ran the three commands from the "Setup Zebra Server to Automatically Start on Boot Up" section again

# sudo ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

# sudo update-rc.d koha-zebra-daemon defaults

# sudo /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon start
and the search is working now.

It's lasted through one reboot, so I'll keep my fingers cross it stays this time.

Thanks for your help.

Lynda.