[Koha] Searching by Barcode

Bharat Chaudhari openbharat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:30:55 NZST 2012

Dear Keri,

Thanks for giving a prompt reply. But your answer is not enough to resolve
what my issue is.

My problem is:

When I try to search any multiple copy items with the same record but it
reflects all copies items along with required copy; means I do not need
other irrelevant copies of same record for catalogue.

Please flash the light on this.

Looking for best optimum answer

Thanks,

Bharat