[Koha] Circulation Errors after Upgrade

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:59:15 NZST 2012

Hi Chris,

When I imported our database into the 3.6.4 system at the time I ran the
following:
koha-upgrade-schema <instancename>
then
koha-uprade-to-3.4 <instancename>

When I ran the 2nd command, the koha-upgrade-to-3.4 command kept returning
a bunch of "Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2953" .  I asked and was told I could
safely ignore those errors from the upgrade command.

I actually install KOHA using the apt-get packages on Debian. I've used
that to keep it up to date and apply patches as they come out.

Do I need to try to re-run the upgrade to 3.4 or check any specific logs?

Josh