[Koha] Error in 'My Tags" opac user account

thandu venkat narayana thandu_venkat at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:24:19 NZST 2012

Dear All,

When I am selecting option "My Tags" in opac user login, I am getting the below error, kindly guide me to solve the error.

Software error:
C4::Output version 3.02 required--this is only version 3.08.01.002 at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-tags.pl line 41.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-tags.pl line 41.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at koha), giving this error message
and the time and date of the error.

Regards,
Venkat