[Koha] Error while installing koha on development mode

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:06:14 NZST 2012

Hi.

I've never setup Koha from git so can't offer much help with doing that.

You may find something that may help in the wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Development

All the prerequisites need to be installed first though - see the install
instructions:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Installation

Is there a reason you want to use a development version i.e. are you going
to be doing development?

Otherwise you may wish to use a stable release (now 3.8.3 and 3.6.7) either
through a manual install or using the packages.

David Nind