[Koha] Change frequency of e-mail lists

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 25 00:42:49 NZST 2012

Op 24-07-12 14:36, Joyce Swope schreef:
> Hello,
>
> I am Joyce Swope at the Crown College of the Bible. I am a new subscriber
> to the Koha lists. Currently I receive them daily, please change it so that
> I will be receiving it monthly.

If you go an have a look at the mailing list settings for your
subscription (see the bottom of any email from the list), then you can
change some things there. However, I don't think it's possible to change
the frequency of the digests. Additionally, monthly would mean in the
order of 400 emails per digest, which is undoubtedly the same as not
being subscribed at all.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.