[Koha] Koha version feature summary?

Hailuodon Kunnankirjasto m.kirjasto.hailuoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:25:13 NZST 2012

Hi, grts from Finland Europe!

Ive been wondering has anybdy listed on one doc functional features of
major Koha versions?
I run live a experimental Koha 3.6.2. on periodicals of my 20 000 item'ish
rural public library in Northern Finland.

Now, I miss for my upcoming (due 1.1.2013) project reports general part a
description of Koha's feature delevopment to ground my by-far-final version
choice. :))
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5.
3.6
3.7
3.8

Any help? 3.8. and some earlier versions new features can be obtained but
as far as I see it, the earlier feature specs have not been informed in any
especially explicit manner.
Especially from usability viewm not technical.

tx in adv , from Gary