[Koha] SQL queries to delete records from the database?

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:15:31 NZST 2012

OK, thanks.
Yes, I am 100% sure I want to do this.  We have been dealing with that recurrent index problem for months now.  I am despaired.  I could try anything.  :)

(and deleting a few lines in the biblio table won't probably crash anything...)

I don't know how to restore from a back-up but someone is here to deal with major issues like that, and I could learn.

Sonia.