[Koha] Has anyone created a FAQ for the OPAC?

Cathi Wiggins CWIGGINS at ci.arcadia.ca.us
Tue Jul 17 17:31:30 NZST 2012

There seems to be lots of documentation for the staff client, but not so much for the OPAC. Has anyone created a FAQ for those users?  I know there are great videos that Nicole has developed, but streaming media is restricted inside our Library so I'm looking for 'helpful hints' in a bulleted FAQ format for internal use.  Thought I'd ask around before putting one together, no sense reinventing the wheel.  If you have one and are willing to share...thank you so much.