[Koha] Problem with Koha upgrade

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Mon Jul 16 03:45:23 NZST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have just make the upgrade from Koha 3.8.1 to Koha 3.8.2, on Centos 6.

But when I run the rebuild of the catalogue I get this error:

----
[koha at host bin]$ migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v
Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     001$@
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 090$a
================================
====================
exporting authority
====================

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1.......
Records exported: 8
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
18:43:37-15/07 zebraidx(19474) [warn] No such record type:
grs.marcxml.record
====================
CLEANING

Also If I try to search the catalogue I get this error:
---
Software error:

Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1494.

Does anyone have an idea of what is the possible cause of this issue?

Thanks and kind regards
Sander