[Koha] Request to list as paid supporter

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Jul 14 02:37:37 NZST 2012

> Anyone like to translate what it says about each, by the way?

Here is the Google translation of relevant lines:

"The koha main development site http://www.koha.org ."

"koha introduction: the the http://www.gnu.org development of library
management software, 1999, New Zealand, Horowhenua Library Trust (HLT)
began development of Koha http://www.koha.org open source library
management software. Traditional Chinese version already exists."

"The latest version is 3.00.01. If there is a need to download from
http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.01-stable.tar.gz . If you want to
get 2.2.6 or older on board, please go to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16466 download."

"Koha development site also provides http://www.koha.org/showcase/ ."

On the other hand, earlier on the page: "Download from of Koha Library
Software Community [http://koha-community.org/download-koha/]
[official version]"

Given so much of the information it out of date it could just be a
case of bad editing. I don't know if we could refuse to list someone
for linking to *both* sites, but I would hope we could ask for
misinformation to be removed.

-- Owen

--
Web Developer