[Koha] Zebra troubles after upgrading from 2.2

Tom Francart francart at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 01:24:09 NZST 2012

Dear Chris,

After two days of zebra-fun, I gave up. I finally solved the problem
by exporting the Marc records in my old Koha setup, installing the new
Koha (no upgrade) and importing all records again. Everything seems to
be working fine now. I guess we'll never now what exactly the problem
was.

Thanks for your help anyway!

best regards,
Tom