[Koha] Request to list as paid supporter

毛慶禎 mao at lins.fju.edu.tw
Fri Jul 13 12:39:20 NZST 2012

Hi,

I am Chinese Translator at Taiwan. There was a company listed as paid
supporter at Taiwan.  It was removed for some reason.  Could you
kindly list my organization as paid supporter at Taiwan.

I am sorry my web site is in Chinese only.

    Company Name: Department of Library and Information Science, Fu
Jen Catholic University.

    Contact Person: Anthony Mao

    Contact email: mao at lins.fju.edu.tw, maolins at gmail.com

    Website: http://koha.wikispaces.com

    Telephone: +886 2 29052334, +886 912 830886(mobile)

    Address: Department of Library and Information Science, Fu Jen
Catholic University, No.510, Zhongzheng Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New
Taipei City 24205, Taiwan

    Short description of your services: There is a Library Services
Network organized by Prof. Anthony Mao since 2000.  We serve more than
100 libraries around the Taiwan, and one at China, one at Los Angels.
We provide Koha service, including, not limited, installation, setup,
data transfer, and maintainance.

--
Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎 http://bit.ly/maolins
Department of Library and Information Science
Fu Jen Catholic University  http://bit.ly/lins
No.510, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang Dist.,
New Taipei City 24205