[Koha] Search not working after upgrade

rfblanchard rfblanchard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:39:15 NZST 2012

Hi,
the url is like this after a search with a branch selected:
http://kohapeiadmin/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl?idx=kw&q=math&idx=kw&idx=kw&limit=branch%3A314&sort_by=relevance

notice it sets the branch based on number.

however koha translates that to the name of the school and spits out this:
No results match your search for 'kw,wrdl: math' with limit(s):
'branch:Bluefield High School' in PEI School Library System Catalog.

I should also note that this is a clean install of 3.8 with my db migrated
into it.
Should I need to make changes to the koha code files just to make the search
work?

Is it possible this is just a db setting that needs to be updated, or
perhaps something in the systempreferences that carried over from my 3.0 db
that is not needed for koha 3.8. I figured this stuff would have been taken
care of with the update scripts that ran against my db during the install.

Ryan