[Koha] [Koha-devel] BibLibre efforts on reversing developments and you

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sun Jul 8 22:33:00 NZST 2012

Hi all,

I really like this idea and we talked about it some more on IRC this weekend.

Chris added some new elements with important information to the page:

- last 5 sign offs
- 'needs signoff' with the 5 oldest bugs waiting to get tested
- a list of current bug status numbers
- 'random bug' to give you some inspiratoin on what to fix next

Take a look and get inspired to do lots of sign offs and bug work!

New URL: http://dashboard.koha-community.org/

Katrin