[Koha] KohaCon 13 Survey Problem

Kevin Unrath kunrath at mplmain.mtpl.org
Sat Jul 7 04:46:50 NZST 2012

Nicole's solution makes sense - if you feel like you voted in error, you
are being given the chance to revote.  And if you haven't voted yet, you
now know the rules.  Seems very fair to me.

Kevin Unrath, MLS
Principal Librarian - Borrower Services
Middletown Township Public Library
55 New Monmouth Road, Middletown, NJ 07748
(732)671-3700 X317
kunrath at mtpl.org

Message: 2