[Koha] BibLibre efforts on reversing developments and you

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 6 03:56:05 NZST 2012

Hello,

We continue to invest a lot of time and energy to this task (and signoff
and qa) but it seems that today, the goal fixed at the beginning of the
year can't be reached, because in 3 months no progress is  really
noticable... Have a look
https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdHE3S0RXMjJqSzZ3d1BVUmxpRnRVUUE#gid=11

I found 37 bugs assigned to BibLibre people which are in a "Needs
Signoff" status. I follow 25 of them with a special attention in the
google doc:
https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdHE3S0RXMjJqSzZ3d1BVUmxpRnRVUUE#gid=0
https://trello.com/board/community-biblibre-koha-devs/4f1d247284210f0e6300d7d7

We could continue (would like) to provide more patches and features
(serials and all others). I would like to keep the queue under 20-30 to
avoid rebasing all the time.

There is also a dependency "problem".

Today, we really would like to see these 3 bugzilla moving forward:
- 5335 More granular VAT => I know that not everybody is interested in
and this is a big patch and big work
- 5342 Serial claiming improvement
- 7294 status "in order" (not in needs signoff today but soon, keep an
eye on it)

Thanks in advance for your committment for signing patches,

Claire;